Saturday, February 20, 2010

February Give

We had a great time hosting a party for the residents at Valley Vista. Some of the residents came in for the entertainment and some didn't, but the crowd that came were so appreciative. We had several talents including: a song from Wendell, piano solos from Natalie, Megan, and Taylar, a violin duet from Hayley and Tonya, and a dance by Whitney. We also sang a few numbers as a group! There were lots of Valentines and I believe that some people even got more than 1! I can't tell you how excited some of the ladies were to get their Valentines!
I want to thank everyone that took the time to bring some joy to these residents. I know how busy families are, but I was very happy with the turnout and I really appreciate the efforts put forth! I'll have some fun news for next months give tomorrow so check back!!








No comments:

Post a Comment