Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turkey Trot Pictures

Brad, Mikayla, Brooke, and Linsday all walking the Trot! These four stuck together the whole way!
Start time. I was amazed at how many people braved the FREEZING temperatures to come walk/run and support a good cause. Some were far more serious about it than others, but everyone had a good time!

Travis got all dressed up in his long johns. He was only one of the few that had a costume on so I think he got a prize. Not really sure, but I do know he deserved one!


Notice the non-pink faces in this photo? It was pre-race when we were all nice and warm. By the time we got back, there were lots of red faces and some of us even had icicles in our hair! A huge thank you to the Stapelmans for all of their hard work. It was my first year there, but I will definitely go back next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment